or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JeJe commented  · 

In case this site is not abandoned: this would be a great fature.
        Currently one has to do a ALT-CTRL-K to send an article to the Kindle, wait and do a ALT-CTRL-E to sendn it to Evernote. Waiting is important, as it seems that a too quick second command results in an error message "Can't send".

• GeoffroyGeoffroy commented  · 

Ho I see,

I would like to see it do it together, so if I send an article to my kindle it sends it to evernote at the same time. It seems simple but it would be really great because I really get confused when I try to remember where I kept this or that information. I would like to keep it all in klip.me but the structure is not as powerful as evernote. So I would assume a simple checkbox that says

[ ] send to email (Evernote) when sending to kindle

would just do the trick really nicely !!!

Is it normal that the setting in the option page doesn't work ? the send to email or the send to evernote?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

alternatively, online tools such as http://clippingsconverter.com can also be use to upload and publish kindle clippings to evernote (please also feature this in your blog in the future). thanks! :)

• Zexi ZhuangZexi Zhuang commented  · 

on which page do you press the Alt-Ctrl-E? we would like a push to evernote function similar to the push to kindle option you currently have, say push once a day for all the new articles or mannually select articles and email to evernote

• Klip.meAdminKlip.me (Support, Klip.me) commented  · 

There is a default shortcut "Alt-Ctrl-E" to send articles to your Evernote, or you can setup it on Options page.

There is a setting for that - but it's marked experimental as well as it doesn't seems to work - any idea when it will be implemented ?

• gefgef commented  · 

if it could do it at the same time it would be great - 1 button and then sync to 2 places !

Feedback and Knowledge Base