I suggest you ...

Allow multiple kindle emails

When I click the SEND button I would like to choose which Kindle address to send the article to, instead of automatically delivering to only one address. Maybe a select box with all the kindle devices registered with Klip.me on the same screen where the SAVE button is?

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    glenlanglenlan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnJohn commented  · 

Instead of a select box I would prefere more send buttons. Because for me I only have two kindles and one more "Send" button would not bother me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add my thumbs up to this as a feature. One click Klip.me with an option to auto send to X email address or X + Y email address, or select from drop down list of emails (I have several kindles and like to send articles to husband, who has several too.)

• Igor FloreaIgor Florea commented  · 

I would like sometimes to send an article on my wife's kindle too. So, it would be great if we could register multiple email addresses and select on which of them to send.

• Matt MunganMatt Mungan commented  · 

I'd like to add my vote for this feature.

• Eric & Amber DavilaEric & Amber Davila commented  · 

My Wife and I share a google reader account, and want to be able to send to both of our kindles. It would be fairly trivial to be able to say "add another address" or even allow a non-kindle address in which case we could set up our own forwarder.

• neocowneocow commented  · 

This is easy. Use another browser in addition with different settings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base